[FLASH-USERS] spherical obstacle in flash2.5

Giovanny Bernal bernalcg at astroscu.unam.mx
Mon Oct 8 19:33:51 EDT 2007

Hi people,

There is a way easy to set up a circular obstacle in a cartesian box,
in Flash2.5?

I need to have a rigid sphere in the center of a cartesian box, that
does not evolve with the passage of time. This is, that the density
and the temperature are constant in all the simulation. While this
happens, the center of the box must be a gravitational source
(ptmass) and the flow outside the rigid sphere, must evolve normally.

This is possible??? I think that is needed to edit, in some place,
the routines Hydro.F90 and
hydro_sweep.F90, but I do not know exactly where is this edited.

Thanks a lot...