[FLASH-USERS] Big Problem??

Seyit Hocuk seyit at astro.rug.nl
Mon Aug 4 09:00:10 EDT 2008

Hi Paul, hi Nathan,

First of all; using --with-default-api-version=v16 when configuring
hdf5-1.8.1 works fine. Thanks for that Paul.

Nathan, if you mean by uninitialized that the types are not defined
(like in config file REAL or INTEGER or whatever), then no because I
define them all. But if you mean I have included modules or parameters
which I don't use, that's correct and I am no expert in programming so
it might indeed be good to check this.

Greetz,
Seyit