[FLASH-USERS] Visit - corrections

Randy Hudson hudson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Aug 13 11:02:53 EDT 2008

(The few of you who already know about this can ignore this email....)

I've fixed two problems with VisIt, to wit:
1)  the messy drawing, one atop another, of overlapping blocks from
different refinement levels, and
2)  the failure to read some FLASH3 files with particles.

But, it'll be a few weeks before visit release 1.10, which contains
these fixes, is available.

If you think you're having either of these problems, and would like
to try building the fixed flash plugin stand-alone, let me know and I
can send you the source and build instructions.

Randy.