[FLASH-USERS] VisIt 3D...

Beatrice Perret bperret at asu.edu
Wed Dec 10 18:09:09 EST 2008

Hi Christian

In that situation I have been using either volume or pseudocolor,
(that's your plot), to represent the density in 3D, then taking a
slice, (that's your operator, you specify where you want the slice
with the operator attributes) and then you can apply "lineout". I am
sure there are other possibilities but these one worked for me.

Beatrice

--
Beatrice Perret
Department of Physics