[FLASH-USERS] Question about star formation using FLASH

Seyit Hocuk seyit at astro.rug.nl
Fri Feb 1 03:31:41 EST 2008

Hi Everybody,

I am this colleague everyone speaks of. As of today I am a listed to the
flash-users and can reply myself. First of All, thanks to everyone who
has answered in such a short notice and have helped me very much. It's
very appreciated. I will now sink my teeth into Flash and try to learn it.

Robi: I am glad that you are working on this and yes I am willing to
wait a while. It would be great if I could implement your work indeed.

Bob: Thanks for the usefull link

John Z: Thanks

Cheers,
Seyit