[FLASH-USERS] Plotting Flash Data

Randy Hudson hudson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 6 10:57:22 EST 2008

Seyit,

Attached is a screen snap of 2 visit display windows showing a "Pseudocolor" plot (on the left) of a 2d flash dataset, and the
curve (in green; ignore the red) created by a "Lineout" sampling of density along a radius.

The sampling line can be seen in the pseudocolor plot.

I produced this by doing the following:
o  read the file
o  display a "Pseudocolor" plot of the file
o  open the "Query" window from the "Controls" menu
o  in the query window
    o  scroll down in the list of queries to "Lineout" and select it
    o  enter the start and end coordinates of the sample line
    o  leave "Variables" as "default"
    o  click on "Query"

A new display window will be opened for the curve.

Let me know if that's not what you needed.

--

Randy.