[FLASH-USERS] isothermal behivour of gravitational collapse

M.A. Latife latife at astro.rug.nl
Tue Feb 12 05:16:39 EST 2008

Hi all,
Hope You will be fine and enjoying good health!
once again i have a question. i am studying the gravitational collapse
for 1-D spherical case and have introduced the effect of isothermal
EOS.I am using the value of gamma 1.01 and have added cooling term to
keep temperature constant (1*10^4K) .parameters i am using are given
below. Every thing looks fine but still i am not getting  1/r^2 density
profile as i should. density profile in my case is still 1/r^3. any body
has experienced this problem.

rho0  =  1.0E-25
T0=   1.0E+4
xmin   = 0.0