[FLASH-USERS] Question about star formation using FLASH

M.A. Latife latife at astro.rug.nl
Thu Jan 31 09:10:35 EST 2008

Hi all,
one of my colleagues is interested in using FLASH, His question is as
follows, i Hope you people can reply his question in better way.
"I want to simulate star formation starting with gas particles. Is Flash
able to convert gas particles (when a certain condition is met) into
star particles? This because I want to see the initial mass function. Do
I have to write my own module for this, or is there such an option
already there? "

Thanks,
M.A.Latife