[FLASH-USERS] Dark Matter Density

M.A. Latife latife at astro.rug.nl
Mon Jul 7 10:12:35 EDT 2008

Hi
Dear All,
I am including particles in my simulations to include the effect of dark
matter. In user guide it is mentioned that pden is mesh mapped particle
density but it seems me that it is sum of particle density + gas
density. Is it true?
My second question is ,I want to create  density profile  like
rho=rho0*Radius^(-alpha)  for  dark matter . To create a dark matter
density profile   should i initialize  more particles where i want to
create profile (i mean changing Particle  positions file )or FLASH will
do it by putting profile of dark matter in simulation _init Block.f90
as it works for gas.
Thanks in advance
Best regards
Latif