[FLASH-USERS] Big Problem??

Seyit Hocuk seyit at astro.rug.nl
Fri Jul 18 12:32:37 EDT 2008

Oh man,

I am using 3 different computers (with different architectures,
compilers, optimizations, environments). All three start differently
immediately from the beginning (difference in dt_hydro and refinement).
Should I worry very very very much?
I'm now doing a complete simulation and am going to check if my end
results also change.

I'm trembling by the thought.....