[FLASH-USERS] Big Problem??

Nathan Hearn nhearn at uchicago.edu
Fri Jul 18 13:10:13 EDT 2008

Hi Seyit,

    Are you seeing these differences in the standard test problems
included in Flash (e.g., Noh, Sod, Sedov), or are they specific to the
problem that you are running.  (Really, this follows from Tomek's
advice to look at the simplest configurations where the differences
are seen.)

    Also, it would be good to include some more information in your
messages, for instance: the problem that you are running, the specific
architectures and compilers, the optimization flags, and the library
versions for HDF5 and MPI that you are using.  Details like these can
be really helpful in evaluating and fixing the issues you are seeing.

- Nathan