[FLASH-USERS] Visit 1.9.1/Flash2.5

Beatrice Perret bperret at asu.edu
Mon Jul 21 05:28:27 EDT 2008

I am using Flash 2.5 and can not switch at this point to Flash3.0. I
visualize my data remotely on my laptop which is a Windows machine
using visit 1.9.1 and, 1.10.1 as soon as it will be available. The
image I am getting is wrong. A friend of mine who has visit 1.6 has
looked at the picture, it is what is expected (I mean: it is not a bug
in my program), but the same file seen under visit 1.9.1 has a kind of
grid mixed with the data. Do you have a special plugin available to
visualize data generated by Flash2.5 using any latest visit version
1.9.1 or newer?
If you need more information, description or the files I am
generating, please let me know.

Thanks.

Beatrice