[FLASH-USERS] Big Problem??

Paul M. Rich richp at flash.uchicago.edu
Tue Jul 29 16:10:59 EDT 2008

Seyit,

I can clear up the HDF5 1.8 issue, I think.  I've experimented with HDF5
1.8.1 in FLASH3 and that will only work if you have built the v1.8.x
implementation with support for the 1.6 api.  I believe that FLASH2.5's
will work in a similar fashion.  Is the version of HDF5 1.8.1 you are
using built with the 1.6 api bindings?

Paul Rich