[FLASH-USERS] Problem with Compiling Flash3.0

Nathan Hearn nhearn at uchicago.edu
Wed Jun 4 14:43:21 EDT 2008

Hi Seyit,

    Is it possible that HDF5 needs to be recompiled for this version
of MPI?  (Chris noticed that these MPI routines are being called from
within the HDF5 library.)

    Short of that, there are two things you could try:

1. Make sure that the MPI setup is currently working.  (There may have
been a change to the system that is causing a problem.)  Running a
simple, parallel "hello world"-type program may be sufficient.

2. Try running Flash with a serial version of HDF5.

- Nathan