[FLASH-USERS] Cooling

Anshu Dubey dubey at flash.uchicago.edu
Thu Mar 27 10:52:11 EDT 2008

Hi Giovanny,

Cooling is available as an add-on unit for FLASH3. The reason is
that we can only do limited testing on it, and therefore cannot make
any strong statement about how well it works because we don't have a
good test setup. All we can say is it is FLASH3 compatible and
compiles. If you have a good test problem, please let us know.
If we can test it, we will include it in the main tarball.

Anshu