[FLASH-USERS] VisIt - New submenus for flash data

Randy Hudson hudson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 2 15:21:09 EDT 2008

Concerning VisIt:

I don't remember if I already announced this, but, with the latest
version of the flash plugin, the variable names for flash data appear
under new, intervening submenus "mesh_blockandlevel" and
"mesh_blockandproc".

I needed to add these when, to the original subsetting by blocks and
refinement levels, I added subsetting by blocks and processor
numbers.  I needed to define block-level and block-proc subsetting
pairs, and, to make these both available, I needed the new submenus.

I also had added the visualization of the Morton curve, and that's
subset-able both ways as well.

Randy.