[FLASH-USERS] Unsupported boundary condititions

Josef Stöckl josef.stoeckl at uibk.ac.at
Wed May 7 08:04:33 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a problem with "outflow" boundary conditions, but
when I choose this BC type I always get the following message in my log:
gr_hgMapBcType: An unexpected gr_hgBndConditions was requested for the
WORK array

Looking inside that file seems to suggest that at the moment only a few
boundary conditions are implemented and not all, which the Flash 3
Manual lists. Is there some development version of the Grid code
available that handles outflow conditions?

Thanks in advance and best regards to all,

Josef