[FLASH-USERS] Unsupported boundary condititions

John ZuHone zuhone at flash.uchicago.edu
Wed May 7 09:11:48 EDT 2008

Josef,

Following up on Anshu's recommendation, if you are using the multigrid
solver the boundary condition you probably want to use is
"isolated" (I'm guessing at what kind of problem you're trying to run,
if you could specify that information that would also be helpful).
This is what you need to set the "grav_boundary_type" parameter to in
your flash.par. Other parameters, "xl_boundary", "xr_boundary", etc,
should be set to outflow.

Best,

John

For hydrodynamics and/or particles, the bou