[FLASH-USERS] Possible Restart Bug in 3.0

James Guillochon jfg at ucolick.org
Tue May 13 15:35:33 EDT 2008

Hey guys,

It seems that the velz variable is getting shifted relative to the other
variables when I restart a simulation. This shift appears to be equal to
the nzb variable, or 8 blocks, at the highest refinement level. I have
attached two screenshots: The first is prior to the restart, the second
is immediately after the restart.

The only variable that changes between restarts is the max refinement
level; however the shift in velz is visible before the grid is refined.
No other variables are shifted. This is a real problem for me since my
problem assumes symmetry about the z axis!

Any ideas guys?

--
James Guillochon
Department of Astronomy & Astrophysics