[FLASH-USERS] Possible Restart Bug in 3.0

James Guillochon jfg at ucolick.org
Tue May 13 17:01:45 EDT 2008

I just checked and the problem occurs even if the max refinement level
is the same before and after the restart.

I've attached two flash.par files, the first is from the initial run,
the second is for the restarted run. I've modified the following
built-in files:

Gravity_accelAtCoords.F90
Gravity_accelListOfBlocks.F90
Gravity_accelOneRow.F90
Gravity_data.F90
Gravity_init.F90
Gravity_potentialListOfBlocks.F90
Grid_data.F90
Grid_init.F90
Grid_markRefineDerefine.F90
Simulation_data.F90
Simulation_initBlock.F90
Simulation_init.F90

Which in particular would you like me to attach? (I don't want to attach
all of them)

--
James Guillochon
Department of Astronomy & Astrophysics