[FLASH-USERS] Fwd: Pb while using gmake on the Sedov example (fwd)

Stratos Boutloukos stratos at uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 22 08:52:26 EDT 2008

Hello Beatrice, Klaus, Paul and other flash-users,

When compiling flash3.1 I had also encountered similar problems with
the libraries. The latest version of HDF5 (1.8.1) apparently has some
new build-in functions that are not recognized by flash's current
makefile. For more info see the hdf software changes from version to
version:
http://www.hdfgroup.org/HDF5/doc/ADGuide/Changes.html
The latest version of HDF5 that works fine for me is 1.6.7 and that's
what I use now.

Stratos