[FLASH-USERS] 3D visualization, also Visit issues

Nathan Hearn nhearn at ucar.edu
Sun Apr 12 18:12:09 EDT 2009

Hi Dennis,

    If you are looking for a reader for Flash datafiles that can be
interfaced with other software, I may be able to help.  QuickFlash
(http://quickflash.sourceforge.net) is a C++ library (with optional
Python bindings) that features high-performance, light-weight access
to Flash 2.5 and 3.x data.  As a library, it is meant to be used as a
component in a larger package.

    QuickFlash is available under the GPL license, and I may be able
to offer some help integrating it with another code.

- Nathan

--
Nathan C. Hearn
nhearn at ucar.edu

Project Scientist
Computational & Information Systems Laboratory