[FLASH-USERS] hdf5 for Ubuntu

Shawn Needham shawn at flash.uchicago.edu
Tue Apr 28 11:36:15 EDT 2009

Hi Kris,

Could you specify which versions of hdf5, Ubuntu and the Intel compiler
you are using. Are you using:

hdf5:   1.8.2
Ubuntu: 9.04 (64 or 32-bit)
Intel:  11.0.083

Please provide the output of 'uname -r'.

If you could capture the output of configure and make in the tee utility
and send me the resulting files that would also be helpful.

Thanks,
Shawn