[FLASH-USERS] Fwd: Re: No flash3 Executable File Found

Stratos Boutloukos stratos at uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 19 10:28:46 EDT 2009

Hey Gary,

In case you haven't figured out yourself by now, all you need to do
is modify the Makefile; that is where the executable is defined. In
the default Sedov Makefile the variable "EXE" is defined as "flash3"
but at the definition of the executable further down there is an "-o"
missing:

Most people probably changed that but didn't bother reporting. I
think other test Makefiles don't suffer from this.

Good luck

Stratos