[FLASH-USERS] Problem with applyBCEdge

James Guillochon jfg at ucolick.org
Tue Dec 1 16:51:19 EST 2009

Hi Klaus, sorry about the sparse details.

- I have included that line in the Config file, I can verify that OneRow is included in the compile. The xl boundary is set as "user".
- Those squares are blocks, the slice shows the whole y-z extent of the simulation, but it's a slice through a 3D simulation that extends into the x-direction as well.
- I showed a slice after it had evolved for several time-steps, but the pattern is present even at time-step 1.
- The boundary is supposed to be a constant velocity in the +x direction, with a fixed density/temperature. The boundary is almost identical to the WindTunnel problem except that I am using the Helmholtz EOS to calculate the derived variables from the given density/temperature. I am including the following modules in the Config file:

REQUIRES Driver
REQUIRES physics/Hydro
REQUIRES physics/Eos/EosMain/Helmholtz
REQUIRES Simulation/SimulationComposition
REQUIRES Multispecies
REQUIRES Grid/GridBoundaryConditions/OneRow
REQUIRES physics/Gravity/GravityMain/Poisson/Multipole

--
James Guillochon
Department of Astronomy & Astrophysics
jfg at ucolick.org