[FLASH-USERS] Problem with applyBCEdge

James Francis Guillochon jfg at ucolick.org
Thu Dec 3 12:12:27 EST 2009

Ah, this makes complete sense. I will try and fill the GPOT and GPOL
vars sensibly at the grid boundaries. It seems that self-gravity in
combination with a wind-condition should be perfectly viable as long
as the mass contribution from the wind is negligible, so I would think
by default the code should fill the BCs with the potential calculated
by the gravity routine (instead of copying neighboring values). The
caveat would be that one should not trust those values if the mass in
the wind is comparable to the total mass in the box.

Thanks for your help Klaus, I'll update with my results once I have
them.

--
James Guillochon
Department of Astronomy & Astrophysics