[FLASH-USERS] Problems running the Sedov test case

Nathan Hearn nhearn at ucar.edu
Mon Feb 23 12:40:25 EST 2009

Hi Ross,

   [I apologize for the second message -- I sent the first too soon,
and not to the list.]  It might be helpful if you could send a
flash.log file (or, at least, the last part of it) for one or more of
the cases you have described.

- Nathan

P.S., When you reduce the refinent levels, does the code crash in the
same place(s) as before?  Also, what is the value of maxblocks when
you run setup?  (If you reduce this number, do the results change?)