[FLASH-USERS] XFlash Velocity Options with Windows Vista

Gary F Forjan gforjan at gmu.edu
Fri Jan 2 05:22:11 EST 2009

Hello All

I have been having a problem trying to use the velocity options feature in xflash under MS Windows Vista.  When I try to plot the velocity vectors, the entire plot is obscured with black lines.  This happens no matter how I set the xskip and yskip parameters or the size of the vectors.  I tried plotting the velocity vectors using the same settings on my Windows XP computer and it worked fine so the problem seems to be with Vista.  Would anyone know how to get this option to work under Vista?

Thank you for any assistance,

Gary Forjan
Computational Sciences Department
College of Science