[FLASH-USERS] Known Issues with FLASH Release 3.1.1

Lynn Reid lynnreid at flash.uchicago.edu
Wed Jun 3 12:36:02 EDT 2009

The FLASH Code Group is very grateful for all the feedback we receive
from users.  In many cases, users have identified problems with the
current release, which we endeavor to fix.
In the hopes that other users will not have to spend time finding
similar issues, a list of these known problems has been published at
http://flash.uchicago.edu/website/codesupport/knownIssues.html.  A link
to this page is available from the main Code Support page at
http://flash.uchicago.edu/website/codesupport/.

Note that each of these issues will be addressed and repaired in the
FLASH 3.2 release, scheduled for July 2009.

In future, we hope to keep the known issues database up-to-date online.

Best wishes,
Lynn

--
Dr. Lynn B. Reid, Scientific Programmer
ASC Center for Astrophysical Thermonuclear Flashes