[FLASH-USERS] Possibility of restarting FLASH from a selected region

Seyit Hocuk seyit at astro.rug.nl
Thu Mar 12 09:15:22 EDT 2009

Hi Community,

I was wondering if it is possible to start a new Flash simulation from
an end point of an older simulation by just selecting a part of the
data, perhaps by a child block/level. This would now be the top block
and act as the new initial conditions, forgetting everything else. I
hope I am being clear in this. This way we could go much higher in
resolution, without increasing the computational demands, by zooming in
on an area and restarting simulation from there.

Thanks,
Seyit