[FLASH-USERS] Error in AMR Prolong Routine

James Guillochon jfg at ucolick.org
Fri May 1 18:28:03 EDT 2009

Thanks for the informative reply, Klaus. It is looking more and more
that this was an issue of memory corruption of some sort, although I
am still baffled as to how it was happening at the exact same point in
execution, and how it spontaneously went away. If it recurs again, I
will investigate the issue more deeply; however it seems that the
error must have been occurring in the amr_prolong routine if the
routine itself is responsible for filling the GCs with sane values.

Thanks again!

--
James Guillochon
Department of Astronomy & Astrophysics