[FLASH-USERS] Oddness in results when using uneven number of parallel processors

Seyit Hocuk seyit at astro.rug.nl
Tue Sep 15 10:55:20 EDT 2009

Hi Nathan,

No, I understand what Mpi_allreduce does and am also trying to work out
mpi_allgather (for blockList). Either I have to use these to make the
block loop complete again, or find another way to write the code without
making use of (especially) blockList. Since it was already there, it was
so easy to make use of them, however, I never had considered the
parallellisation of the code.

Suggestions on how to make a complete block loop within a partial block
loop are always welcome of course. :)

Thanks Nathan,
Seyit