[FLASH-USERS] problem w/ userdef boundary

Andrew Szymkowiak andrew.szymkowiak at yale.edu
Thu Sep 24 12:33:35 EDT 2009

Well that was sure embarrassing - yes that was it.
> So you should have "user" or "user-defined" in your flash.par, not
> "userdef".
>
> Klaus

(I have a distinct memory of having discovered the right value by
looking at that routine, and having fixed this in my flash.par.  It
seems likely that I again suffered from the fact that when I re-run
setup, in this case to turn on debugging, that it re-writes the (good)
flash.par in the object library from the original in the source
directory, and reverted to the old, bad value - but in my head, this had
already been fixed. Sorry. (Perhaps the string to integer routine should
emit a warning when  the default case is reached?)