[FLASH-USERS] Paramesh error

Seyit Hocuk seyit at astro.rug.nl
Fri Aug 27 06:10:56 EDT 2010

Hi Kunal,

When you setup your simulation, you can set maximum number of blocks a
processor can have.
like: setup -maxblocks=1000
By default, for 2d, I think the maxblocks is set to 1000 and for 3d, it
is default 200.
Your simulation requires more, since you put lrefine_max so high (10).
Of course, you can also reduce your lrefine_max to reduce the required
number of blocks or increase the number of processors.

Kind regards,
Seyit