[FLASH-USERS] newbie FLASH/Visit question

Dongwook Lee dongwook at flash.uchicago.edu
Fri Dec 10 14:55:16 EST 2010

Hi John,

After plotting the linear scale plot, go to "Controls". Then you will see
"View". Then click "Curve view" and there are
Domain scales and Range scales where you can change between linear and log.

I still use Visit 1.12.2 but I think these options are pretty much the same
in the newer version.

Best,
Dongwook