[FLASH-USERS] Can't find ignored parameter

Aaron Froese aaron.froese at generalfusion.com
Tue Dec 21 18:29:31 EST 2010

Thank-you.  I just wanted a constant gamma, but didn't know I would have to declare it in my Config file when switching to multigamma.  It seems to not like the parameter name "gamma", though.  I changed the RuntimeParameters_get command to

   call RuntimeParameters_get('sim_gamma',   sim_gamma)

and now everything works fine.