[FLASH-USERS] Grid_fillGuardCells

seyit seyit at astro.rug.nl
Sat Feb 20 16:37:02 EST 2010

Hi Anshu,

I've currently implemented accretion from the grid onto particles. The
accretion takes place from a certain region, like several zones (always
less than 4). The particle gains mass as the grid loses density and mass is
conserved. When a particle lies on the border of a block, in which the
neighbor might belong to a different processor, guardcells are very
usefull. However, as you can see, I then need a Grid_fillInterior routine,
otherwise, I assume that mass is not conserved.
I hope you have simple alternatives.

Kind Regards,
Seyit