[FLASH-USERS] Linking error: error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol

Christoper Daley cdaley at flash.uchicago.edu
Wed Jul 7 11:29:03 EDT 2010

Hi Kunal,

I believe this could be the same build error that I encountered
several months ago on Jaguar.  It happens because the FLASH
Makefiles included in UG simulations do not specify that we need
to link against the interface-definition module named
gr_interface.

Can you please try the following patch (created for FLASH3.2
release).  Go to the top level FLASH directory and type:
patch -p0 < gr_interface_patch.diff

Then re-run the setup script.  Does this work for you?

(For Flash center folks, I made the change in r11049 and r11050)

Chris