[FLASH-USERS] H5Screate_simple(): zero sized dimension for non-unlimited dimension

Samuel Friedman friedman at astro.wisc.edu
Thu Jun 3 17:06:19 EDT 2010

Kunal,

The previous email is correct.  The reason why you cannot run on more than
one processor right now is that you have one and only one block.  Your log
says "tot blks 1".  When you add a second processor, it will crash.  Try
increasing your maximum refinement level (lrefine_max) and that should
increase the number of blocks you have.

Sam