[FLASH-USERS] Adjusting Computational Domain

Sean Couch smc at astro.as.utexas.edu
Fri Mar 12 14:35:06 EST 2010

Hi Sam,

I have done this by starting a 'new' simulation and mapping the checkpoint data from the previous simulation onto the new, arbitrary grid.  If this sounds like what you need, I can send you the init_block file, though I have to warn you it is still in FLASH2.5.  I haven't needed to port it to FLASH3 yet.

Sean

Sean M. Couch
PhD Candidate
Department of Astronomy