[FLASH-USERS] usm MHD driver and periodic boundary conditions

dongwook at flash.uchicago.edu dongwook at flash.uchicago.edu
Mon Mar 22 15:50:48 EDT 2010

Hi Ken,

I am Dongwook who wrote the USM solver in FLASH.
The USM solver should handle periodic boundary conditions without
any problem. Basically boundary conditions are applied via Grid routines
except for periodic BC: periodic BC's are treated in guardcell filing
routines.
You can have a look at how it works in

Grid_bcApplyToRegion.F90 (please look at the header part for description)

If this doesn't help your situation, I would like to know more what kinds
of issues you're running into.

Best regards,
Dongwook