[FLASH-USERS] Error detected in HDF5 while running ./flash3 for Sedov, Sod, Pancake, ...

huong luu huong84a1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 17:48:02 EDT 2010

hic hic,
Thanks for your suggestion but it seems not working in my case :(. I add the
suggested flag option into my Makefile and nothing change. I tried it with
both serial and parallel version of HDF5.

I'll go through the page from hdfgroup to see if there's anyway to fix my
problem. Thanks a lot anyway.
:)

Huong