[FLASH-USERS] Error while running: Assertion failed ... memcpy argument memory ranges overlap

John ZuHone jzuhone at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri May 7 17:29:15 EDT 2010

Huong (and Chris),

Thanks for the additional info.

I do notice one thing about your Makefile.h. In your FFLAGS and F90FLAGS, you don't have -fdefault-real-8 or -fdefault-double-8 defined. Since FLASH assumes all reals are 8 bytes when doing MPI calls, you might get hung up here too. If you compile gfortran with FLASH you MUST have these defined.

Best,

John