[FLASH-USERS] Problem with gravitational point mass module

Sean Lynch sean.m.lynch at drexel.edu
Wed Sep 22 11:00:55 EDT 2010

Hello,

I made a simple simulation with the gravitational field of a point mass at the center of the domain and a gas cloud in orbit. There is no self gravity of the cloud, the only gravity comes from the point mass.

I think I'm missing something for the setup of the problem because I'm getting errors during compilation that are coming from Gravity_accelOneRow.F90, a routine that I did not modify.

I included
REQUIRES physics/Gravity/GravityMain/PointMass
in my Config.

And then I put
useGravity      = .TRUE.
in my flash.par and also specified ptmass, ptxpos, ptypos, ptzpos.

The errors I get are:
Gravity_accelOneRow.F90:58.44:

  real,dimension((1 + (2)*4*(0))) :: zCenter
                                            1
Error: Unexpected data declaration statement at (1)
Gravity_accelOneRow.F90:59.44:

  real,dimension((8 + (2)*4*(1))) :: yCenter
                                            1
Error: Unexpected data declaration statement at (1)
Gravity_accelOneRow.F90:60.44:

  real,dimension((8 + (2)*4*(1))) :: xCenter
                                            1
Error: Unexpected data declaration statement at (1)
Gravity_accelOneRow.F90:64.23:

  real :: dr32, tmpdr32
                       1
Error: Unexpected data declaration statement at (1)

Any ideas?
Thanks for you help.

-Sean