[FLASH-USERS] Changing the system of units

Sean Lynch sean.m.lynch at drexel.edu
Mon Aug 1 12:53:34 EDT 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to set up a simulation that uses parsec, solar mass, and mega year as the base units. I know that I can use PhysicalConstants_get to convert a constant to the correct units. But how would I go about getting the solvers to use the correct units. For instance, how would I make sure that the eos unit is using the correct value of the gas constant, or that the gravity solver is using the correct value of G.

Thanks for your help.

-Sean