[FLASH-USERS] Flash4, SedovSelfGravity

Stephen Brian Amsel samsel at umich.edu
Wed Aug 3 23:23:20 EDT 2011

Hi,

I tried running SedovSelfGravity and ran into a cople errors. The
Config file in SedovSelfGravity demands nDim=1 while the default is 2.
That is easily enough handled from the command-line for now (I will
look into playing with defaults later). However, after compiling with
nDim=1, I get the following error message:

[Paramesh_init] The value of the geometry runtime parameter is incompatible
   with the geometry compiled into the AMR code.

I checked the AMR runtime parameter dump and the logfile. AMR demands
has ndmin=2 while the logfile has nDim=1. Is there any convenient way
to change the AMR requirement, or should I change something else?