[FLASH-USERS] Laser Energy Deposition Model

Chris Orban orban at physics.osu.edu
Wed Aug 10 22:02:00 EDT 2011

Hi,
          I'm interested in using the laser energy deposition model in
FLASH but I'm pretty new to the code and there aren't any included test
problems that I could find. Does anyone have anything that would be
helpful in getting started with the laser model? I've looked through
Kaiser 2000 but it's been so long since I've used FLASH that it would
take quite a while for me to figure out how to reproduce the tests in
his paper. In any case, I'm excited to use the new feature!
          thanks in advance,
          Chris