[FLASH-USERS] Output Fourier transform

Samuel Friedman friedman at astro.wisc.edu
Tue Jan 18 14:04:13 EST 2011

Dear Aaron,

I once looked into it and found it tricky to do so.  FLASH has the ability
to do FFTs through PFFT and then you'd have to hack the output routines to
do what you want.

I found it way easier to run it through an analysis code afterwards.  If
you have IDL, then it's really easy to do.  If you don't, Nathan Hearn's
Quickflash library will allow you to read in your data and then you can
use your favorite FFT library.  I use FFTW with QuickFlash for lots of
analysis.

Sam