[FLASH-USERS] UG with PFFT compilation error

Christopher Daley cdaley at flash.uchicago.edu
Mon Jul 11 11:07:13 EDT 2011

Hi Mateusz,

This is happening because no gr_pfftSpecifyTransform.F90 exists in any
of your simulation's included directories.  If DirectSolver supports
the boundary conditions that you need then it is just a matter of
changing the following line in your Config file
from:
REQUIRES Grid/GridSolvers/Pfft
to:
REQUIRES Grid/GridSolvers/Pfft/DirectSolver

We use this solver in the following unit test:
source/Simulation/SimulationMain/unitTest/PFFT_PoissonFD/Config

Chris