[FLASH-USERS] looking for help

Zhang Chao walli1986 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 16 23:09:06 EDT 2011

Dear Dean and all,

Thank you for the advice in the last email.

I really use different users when I run the setup and gmake. Yesterday I
thought it would be ok. But now, you are right.

The following is the last part of my gmake. There is a “warning”, do you
think it is ok?

/opt/hdf-1.6.5/lib/libhdf5.a(H5FDstream.o): In function `H5FD_stream_open':
H5FDstream.c:(.text+0x1207): warning: Using 'gethostbyname' in statically
linked applications requires at runtime the shared libraries from the glibc
version used for linking
SUCCESS

After the step of gmake, I type “./flash3” in the object/ directory. It
just tells me that:

[walli at localhost object]$ ./flash3
Segmentation fault

So it is a new problem. I am sorry that I met lots of problems when I use
the Flash Code.

Can anyone help me about it??

Best wishes,
Zhang Chao